Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

WayneSingh
Regular Visitor

Get an Approver from a SharePoint Online List

Hi,

I am very sorry if this has been asked but I couldnt find the answer.  I am new to Power BI and I am playing with some data from a SharePoint Online list.  When a user submits an entry in the list it automatically kicks off an email approval process in Flow.  What I want to do is find out which approver approved/rejected each item but the information doesnt appear to be saved in the list as far as I can see. 

Does anyone have a solution for this?

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @WayneSingh ,

Approve or decline access requests for a site

1. Go to Settings> Site Settings.
  2. Under Users and Permissions, click Access requests and invitations.
  3. Under Pending Requests, find the request you want to update, click the ellipses . . . to open the menu.
  4. Under Permissions, select the permission level you’d like to assign the user (if you plan to approve the request). You can also optionally type a message to the person requesting access; this can be a useful way to document your decision.
  5. Click Approve or Decline.

Tip    To view past requests, click Show History.

2.PNG

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Sorry, maybe I didnt explain the issue correctly.

In Power BI I have a report that is showing information from a SharePoint List (that I created and am owner of).  This all works great and is showing me exactly what I wanted.  The list is a travel claim.  So the employee enters some details around where, how many nights, if it included accomodation etc.  When they save a flow kicks in and sends out emails to managers for approval. 

I want to reflect in my report which manager approved, or rejected, each request.

Hope that makes more sense sorry. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.