Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Datagulf
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Get Names of companies whose revenue is greater than 100000 and a no. Search input for the companies

I have a table with some of the columns as shown below

COMPANY NAMEREVENUE
Company A56000
Company B78000
Company C122000
Company D367000
Company E104000
Company F450000
Company G34000

SO I want to develop a  measure that will have the companies only with Revenue higher than 100,000. This will then be added to a visual table that should only contain the names of the companies and the Revenue higher than 100000. The catch is, the companies are around  1000 entries and there is a need to have an input filter where if I input 10, it ranks only the highest companies with a revenue of 100,000. Please assist. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Datagulf ,

Sumx(filter(summarize(Table, Table[Company], "_1", sum(Table[REVENUE])), [_1] > 100000), [_1])

Plot this with company Name

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Datagulf ,

Sumx(filter(summarize(Table, Table[Company], "_1", sum(Table[REVENUE])), [_1] > 100000), [_1])

Plot this with company Name

Hey, It works perfectly however, what about a search input where I put 10 and it filters the top 10. is that possible?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.