Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pjkfifield14

Get Data Load button grayed out when trying to load SharePoint List

I can access the SharePoint lists after choosing get data but when I select a list the "load" and "edit" buttons are both grayed out so I can't go any further.  The cancel button is the only one that works.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

The solution that worked was to use the 'Web' connector under "Get Data". If you paste the web URL to the file, a pop up should then ask you how to connect to it, which in my case I used the "Organizational account" and clicked on the "sign in" button to authenticate. That connection info is then saved under File / options and settings / data source settings if you need to adjust it. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
nadiavr
Employee
Employee

I have this same issue. How did this get resolved?

The solution that worked was to use the 'Web' connector under "Get Data". If you paste the web URL to the file, a pop up should then ask you how to connect to it, which in my case I used the "Organizational account" and clicked on the "sign in" button to authenticate. That connection info is then saved under File / options and settings / data source settings if you need to adjust it. 
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi ,  @pjkfifield14 

Could you please tell me whether your problem has been solved?
If it is,  please mark the helpful replies or add your reply as Answered to close this thread.
More people will learn new things here. If you haven't, please feel free to ask.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @pjkfifield14 

Please refer to this document to  connnect to sharepointlist.

For the issue, I cannot reproduce it here.I have tested  it and everything well here .

Please confirm whether the  table  you desired have been selected successfully .

57.png

If you still have this issue for Power BI, you'd better create a support ticket in Power BI Support to get further help.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@pjkfifield14 , do you have comma in any of the list name ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.