Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Generating graphs and building relation

Hi. I need some help regarding generating graphs. I am facing some issue since the lines in the graphs must coincide or overlap but all I can see is straight lines in zoom out option. I think there might be some issue with the relationship. Can you please help me?I expect thisI expect thisimage.png

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Here are few screenshots for your reference.Relationship for the graph I have problemRelationship for the graph I have problemMerge 1Merge 1Sheet 1Sheet 1Sheet 2Sheet 2Sheet 3Sheet 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

From which table are you taking the field "Attribute"?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Merge 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Attribute is on Merge 1 and the index you are using are on Sheet1?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

I have attached another screenshot with all the fields I have taken. Kindly, have a look.image.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous!

All fields are all in the same table? oh then definitelly is not relashionship. Are you sure that all the data is on this "Merge1"?? On the first image of your post, at some point between index 22k and 23k, the value variates between -3 and 3, there is this value on the colum "Value" from table "Merge1"? 

Bcuz it seems that everything is ok... I'm thinking that there is value missing on "Merge1"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have just merged queries for sheet 1,2,&3 in merge 1. It should contain all the values.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Order Merge1 by index and look if at index between 22k to 23k, if there is those values... see how much lines each table have... you did built the visual right...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Anonymous,

It looks like relationship as you suggest, probably the value that was on that straight lines, is a full sum (or avarage) that stays the same on all index evolution, because it don't have relation with the index table... does this 2 tables have columns to relationship? 

how this 2 tables are related right now?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.