cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
darko_ivanovic Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Generate automatically a WEB URL with Filter in it

We are using Jira in our Company that is plattform for agile developing, and in Jira we have reports which are done with EasyBI. Now we have decided to do our Reports with PowerBI. I have created a Data Cube which is live connected with Power BI.

What you should now is that there are "Issues" existing in Jira, and every Issue has a key (issue_key). Now one of our Reports in EasyBI ish showing the issue trend over time. and when I click for example on the month July 2019 in the Report i can drilltrough Issues and get a List with all the Issues created and closed in month July. 

2019-08-08 13_14_39-Dashboards - Defects - eazyBI.pngAnd when i click the Open first 100 in Jira issue navigator, it created following link somehow automaticly:

http://emea-issues.dormakaba.com/issues/?jql=key%20in%20(BCOMM-596%2CBCOMM-597%2CBCOMM-598%2CBCOMM-6...

Now my Question is now can i do the same thing in PowerBI ? 

When i choose for example month july that power BI generates somehow a Link with all the issue_keys in month july?

Because now im doing an alternative, I have created a table which shows the link of each issue in jira but i need it to be as the example above.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

Power BI Helps Homeless and Trouble Youth

We spoke with Power BI Super User, Greg Deckler, about his charity work

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 288 members 3,014 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: