Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Alberto_genoa

Gender detail in 100% stacked column chart

Hello,

I have to create a 100% column chart with a different measure in every column and gender detail (different colour) in every column.

I tried with the 100% stacked column chart but i cannot add Gender in the Legend: may you tell me why and how could i fix this?

Thank you very much

Albero

Alberto_genoa_0-1655126757745.png

4 REPLIES 4
Syk
Super User
Super User

You can't add a legend to a graph that already has 2 measures. If you see, you already have a legend so PBI wouldn't know what to do if you tried to add another legend!

Thank you Syk: do you know if there's another visualization which can handle all these information?

From your screenshot, it's not clear what you're trying to achieve exactly.. If it is just a count of people and thier gender, you could just make a measure to count all people and use the gender as your legend.

Sorry my example is misleading: in fact i have to show several measures (count) from several tables.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.