cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khroxas

Gantt chart or another visual?

Hello,

I am quite new to PowerBI and I was wondering if I could get help with the Gantt Chart. 

Is there a way to display (or perhaps another visual) that shows multiple phases of a project indicated by different colours with its corresponding dates?

Right now the visual is showing the current phase that the project is in and I would like to have a visual representation of a project's history with the different phases 

Thank youIgnore the leftmost column but essentially each project has different phases (shown by the different colors above) I would like to have it so for each bar there are multiple colours representing each phaseIgnore the leftmost column but essentially each project has different phases (shown by the different colors above) I would like to have it so for each bar there are multiple colours representing each phase

1 REPLY 1
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@khroxas afaik, nothing is available out of the box but there are some custom gantt chart visuals. You tried it. If you don't know what are the custom visuals and how to import these, check this link Import Power BI visuals from AppSource or from a file - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution.

Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
November 2022 Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2022 updates!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity is the largest Microsoft Data, AI, Power BI, Power Platform and Business Applications Conference in New Zealand.

European Share Point Conference

European Share Point Conference

This conference returns live and in-person in Copenhagen this 28 November-01 December with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Microsoft 365 Conference â__ December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference - 06-08 December

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.