cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gijs Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Gantt chart by maq software multiple phases on 1 row?

Hi All,

I am trying to create a Gantt chart which encompases multiple smaller projects. All these projects have approx 3/4 phases.

I first used the normal Gantt chart options and was able by grouping to get the phases as multiple colors next to eachother. The problem with the normal Gantt chart is however for me that you cannot add more information than just a title next to the row. (I would like to have title, person responsible, priority etc.) next to the visuals of the phases.

I started to look into the Gantt chart by Maq software, this one does help me with adding more information next to the bars. I have issues however with the grouping of tasks. When I use the hierarchy lay-out I get the different tasks grouped by project, but below eachother rather than next to eachother. Is there a way with the Gantt Chart by Maq Software to show phases next to eachoter?

Regards.

Gijs

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
MAQSupport Member

Re: Gantt chart by maq software multiple phases on 1 row?

Hello @Gijs 

Currently, Gantt Chart by MAQ Software supports showing tasks under same category one below other in hierarchy layout.

We have added your request to show these tasks next to each other to our backlog

We will notify you on this thread when we upgrade our visual with this feature.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

@Gijs ,

You may take a look at the following post.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Gantt-chart-by-MAQ-Software-Help/m-p/669764#M322246

Community Support Team _ Sam Zha
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
MAQSupport Member

Hello @Gijs 

Currently, Gantt Chart by MAQ Software supports showing tasks under same category one below other in hierarchy layout.

We have added your request to show these tasks next to each other to our backlog

We will notify you on this thread when we upgrade our visual with this feature.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Kudos Received Badges Coming

New Kudos Received Badges Coming

Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,158)