cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Gantt chart adjusted start date measure in Start date of Gantt chart not working

HI, 

I creating booking gantt that is used for viewing what days are already booked and which ones are free. Problem is that when I select date range in calendar filter, some bookings start before my minimal calendar date, so I must adjust start date in gantt to minimal calendar date, or gantt show dates before selected calendar date. I created measure for setting start date, but gantt start field is not accepting measure date as start date? Advise please, thanks

2017-06-22_10-49-23.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Gantt chart adjusted start date measure in Start date of Gantt chart not working

Hi @tomislav1975,

In a Gantt chart, it is not available to add a measure into start date field.

In your scenario, you said the start date of Gantt chart was not filtered by the selected date from a slicer, right? Did you add date column from a separate calendar table into slicer, rather than the date column included in data table? If that is the case, please create a relationship between calendar table and data table based on date column.

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Gantt chart adjusted start date measure in Start date of Gantt chart not working

Hi @tomislav1975,

In a Gantt chart, it is not available to add a measure into start date field.

In your scenario, you said the start date of Gantt chart was not filtered by the selected date from a slicer, right? Did you add date column from a separate calendar table into slicer, rather than the date column included in data table? If that is the case, please create a relationship between calendar table and data table based on date column.

Best regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

You are not 100% on the spot, but your answer helped me to create somethig I can use. Thank you very much 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements

August Community Highlights

Check out a full recap of the month!

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors