Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gantt chart 2.2.3 milestones problem

Hello,

I have a slight viual issue with milestones in this visual :

- If I put a number client ID in "tasks", everythink is fine

- If I put the according client text (from the same table) in tasks, then I get a colored rectangle next to the milestone icon :

exemple 1.PNG

Any idea how to fix this ?

Thanks for your help!

Best regards

Jordan

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I already looked at these, and they don't cover my problem unfortunately

dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous  

I can't reproduce your problem in my environment(desktop 2020 feb version), so if possible, could you please inform me more detailed information (such as your pbix file, you could use virtual data to show it). And you also could check whether you set % completion in it.

Please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Thanks for your understanding and support.
Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

Sorry for the delay, I tweeked a few things, but I have another (but similar issues). The Gantt shows which is not in my dataset :

2nd issue.PNG

I have annonymised the data, and you can find it at the following link (I can't directly add the pbix to this post :s )

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r3q2mi3l5yx40g5/AACg4trzptLGqZx1qOHkou52a?dl=0 

Thanks for your help

dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous , 

The color rectangle seems to be the overlapping date of  legends of each task, you could try to check it(whether the previous's end date < later one's start date ).

In addition, you said something wrong in your sample by using excel file data, which part don't work? If possible, could you please inform me in details?

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Zoe

My dates are not overlapping, when I put a milestone with this visual I should not be seeing these little rectangles.

Also on the second picture, I have no data in the excel for the tasks shown on the today line for customer 1 / 4 / 5.

Thanks for your help

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.