Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

cbouichi
Helper IV
Helper IV

Gantt automatically count %completion?

File 1File 1File 2File 2Gantt VisualGantt Visual

Hallo everybody,

Is it possible to let the gantt visual completion count only the orders that are labelt with verification. 

Maybe a other solution to automaticaly count the verification.

I simplified the tabels just to work out a concept

Duration = Verification + uitvoeren

Verification = %completion duration

it must be 2 different data tabels

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hallo Lydia,

First of all i want too thank you for your helping hand.

The problem is of the relationship between the 2 tables wasn't working right.

I made a new table and used the command Append Queries. Now i was able to make te right relationship between the 2 tables.

Regards,

Charaf

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@cbouichi,

Drag Status field to visual level filters of Gantt chart, and set its value to verificate, then check if you get expected result.
1.JPG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

thx for your reply,

It workt for the example but not for the real deal. I cant understand why. Sorry for my newbie questions.2017-11-15_9-00-13 werkorders.jpg2017-11-15_9-00-13 werkorders.jpg2017-11-15_8-58-06 planning concept.jpg

@cbouichi,

You would need to drag Druu.1 field to Duration of Gantt chart, please review the following screenshots.
1.JPG2.JPG

Regards,
Lydia

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This is the result. I feel im close.This is the result but its not accurateThis is the result but its not accurate

@cbouichi,

Why do you drag Staus field to %Completion of Gantt chart? In the third screenshot of your original post, you drag Completion field of Werkorders table to %Completion of Gantt chart.

Regards,
Lydia

1. Completion= the status field that are marked with verification.

2. The screenshot in the original qeustion was a simplified data table too see if it works.

3 the last screenshot are the orginal data table were i have to implement it in. (its more advanced)

2017-11-15_13-31-40 reply.jpg

@cbouichi,

Could you please export data of the your original tables to Excel and share me the Excel file to test? You can upload Excel file to OneDrive and post shared link of the file here.

Also please post expected result based on your original tables in table format.

Regards,
Lydia

Can i export the data table werkorder too excel from BI?

Its loading from a SQL server.

@cbouichi

You can create a table visual using all the fields of you table in Power BI Desktop, then click "..." in the right corner  of the table visual,  you can export data to CSV by selecting "Export Data".

Please share me sample data of your two tables(Planning and werkorder). 

Regards,
Lydia

Hallo Lydia,

First of all i want too thank you for your helping hand.

The problem is of the relationship between the 2 tables wasn't working right.

I made a new table and used the command Append Queries. Now i was able to make te right relationship between the 2 tables.

Regards,

Charaf

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.