Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gantt Chart 2.2.2 - Task Completion % no longer getting displayed

Since the GANTT Chart upgraded to 2.2.2 the Task Completion % is not getting displayed and the entire Task Bar is of same color.

Prior to this upgrade the Task bar showed progress as per % Completion field, which is no longer working.

Any help in this regards would be helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I see that GANTT chart visual has been rolled back to 2.0.2 version now.

@mikekennedy @Ving 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Vincent_IFRC
Regular Visitor

Same problem here for our monthly report. % completion is not displayed consistantly!

I loved the enhancements on this nice custom visual that everybody in my organization is appreciating.

But I am not a fan of this last version 2.2.2  😉

I noticed that the "End Date" and "% Completion" fields are proposing "First" or "Count" options. I believe this is new.  Is this the source of the problem?

Screen Shot 10-16-19 at 09.20 AM.PNG

Is there a possibility to rollback the older version?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I see that GANTT chart visual has been rolled back to 2.0.2 version now.

@mikekennedy @Ving 

@Anonymous  Thank you for the notice.  🙂 The rollback has fixed our current GANTT situation, but I do not feel that the problem has been solved here. 

@PowerBITeam THANK YOU FOR THE ROLLBACK!!! However, I really hope you SOLVE the greater issue here and come up with a better way of releasing these “dot” visuals.  Preferably something like the following:

1. Report owner is notified that a visual in their report is being released and can be verified with these steps… (maybe notify based on complexity? Anyways, I have only ran into this issue with GANTT 2 times in the last couple months, but I am sure there will be others if this release process continues.)
  2. Report owner is given some time to validate their reports and publish the report with the new visual (it is not made live until published)
  3. If it is still required to deprecate the existing visual then, after some determined time, if a report owner has not reported anything or is unresponsive just push it out.

If provided with the opportunity, I am happy to test the next GANTT version for FREE before it is rolled out before I have to test at my own expense anyways. 

Hi,  How did you get the previous version to be able to show the black completion line. Thanks in advance Elizabeth

Elizabeth Tachjian
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now the Completion bar is filled all wrong.

Notice how 67%, 60% and 3% task completions are shown in the task!!

Is someone trying to fix this on the fly and expects us to unit test it for them???

Gantt.png

@mikekennedy , @v-lili6-msft.

all yellow still.. any ETA on rolling this back?

sicnic8

Similar issue, Im seeing the completion % show as half full even when it is 10% or 90%. Was working before.

almesquita

I had the same problem here! somone can help us?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.