Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gantt 2.2.3 - Milestones remove all bars from chart

Hi everybode,

I´m facing a weird problem. My Gantt-chart looks nice (showing all the bars) bars.JPG

But as soon as I put in milestones all bars are gone and just the milestones are left. How can I overlay both of them??

milestones.JPG

Thanks and best regards

daniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I'm afraid I can't give you any real specific script, however, if you have a look at both of these sources that might help you out or at least get you on your way : 

plotly.py gantt 

plotly milestones 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
dzuurman
Helper I
Helper I

Other people were facing a similar issue with Gant 2.2.3(Click here )

If you look at the comments there is a 3rd party visualization suggested that can do what you want (suggestion ) or you could always insert a python visual and generate it that way. I hope this answers your question sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi dzuurman,

thanks for your reply. Since the xViz costs a lot of money I would rather like Microsoft to take on this issue because the other posts are 2 years ago and nothing has happened yet. I thought maybe this has changed now but it looks like it did not.

Do you know a python script that could do what I need?

thanks and best regards,

daniel

I'm afraid I can't give you any real specific script, however, if you have a look at both of these sources that might help you out or at least get you on your way : 

plotly.py gantt 

plotly milestones 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.