cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abartozzi Member

Gannt Charts: customization and adaptation

Hi Power BI Community! 

I need your precious knowledge to try to adapt a Gannt chart for another situation. As you may know Gannt is used to keep track of project progression, timeline and deadline. For our business, we can customize the same to benchmark our competitors replacing the project field with a tariff code. 

Capture.PNG

As you can see from the screenshot, every line is a tariff code, however the same tariff code (e.g. TLPR6MGB) has the same value ( 459) but different time frames. 

Is there any way to make appear on the same line if part of the same Tariff Code?

thank you for your help and attention Smiley Very Happy

Cheers 

Alberto

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
abartozzi Member

Re: Gannt Charts: customization and adaptation

Dear V-ljerr-msft

thank you for your suggestion. I will submit it to the support address. I've also seen that the same has been posted as an idea. In Tableau is possible though...

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Hi @abartozzi,

Is there any way to make appear on the same line if part of the same Tariff Code?

I don't think there is an option to do it in the current version of Gantt visual. I would suggest you give your feedback of the Gantt visual by writing a review here, or contact pbicvsupport@microsoft.com directly. So that the Gantt visual can be improved on this feature in future release. Smiley Happy

Regards

Highlighted
abartozzi Member

Dear V-ljerr-msft

thank you for your suggestion. I will submit it to the support address. I've also seen that the same has been posted as an idea. In Tableau is possible though...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Back to School Contest

Back to School Contest

Engage and empower students with Power BI!

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Summit Australia 2019

Summit Australia 2019

Travel to Melbourne and network with thousands of peers!

Top Ideas
Users Online
Currently online: 401 members 3,668 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: