Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Gannt Charts: customization and adaptation

Hi Power BI Community! 

I need your precious knowledge to try to adapt a Gannt chart for another situation. As you may know Gannt is used to keep track of project progression, timeline and deadline. For our business, we can customize the same to benchmark our competitors replacing the project field with a tariff code. 

Capture.PNG

As you can see from the screenshot, every line is a tariff code, however the same tariff code (e.g. TLPR6MGB) has the same value ( 459) but different time frames. 

Is there any way to make appear on the same line if part of the same Tariff Code?

thank you for your help and attention 😄

Cheers 

Alberto

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear V-ljerr-msft

thank you for your suggestion. I will submit it to the support address. I've also seen that the same has been posted as an idea. In Tableau is possible though...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-ljerr-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

Is there any way to make appear on the same line if part of the same Tariff Code?

I don't think there is an option to do it in the current version of Gantt visual. I would suggest you give your feedback of the Gantt visual by writing a review here, or contact pbicvsupport@microsoft.com directly. So that the Gantt visual can be improved on this feature in future release. Smiley Happy

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear V-ljerr-msft

thank you for your suggestion. I will submit it to the support address. I've also seen that the same has been posted as an idea. In Tableau is possible though...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.