cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikekennedy Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: GANTT chart 2.2.2 broke my visual. getting black for currently defined colors and can not reset

@v-lili6-msft  still broken... but something changed.. now everything is yellow... what is going on?

I want to reitorate that this component represents the first impression that my entire company sees of our dashboard.
to expand on that here is what my larger dash looks like and how important it is:

PLEASE! Decease and desist this embarrassing release practice immediately!

Do you have any IDEA the time it takes and how hard it is to explain when the dashboard is failing? I feel my company should start billing you soon for the troubleshooting time it takes to deal with this junior ran service.  

DAY 2 and counting!

screens.png

mohitjain Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: GANTT chart 2.2.2 broke my visual. getting black for currently defined colors and can not reset

I created another thread with related problem

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Gantt-Chart-2-2-2-Task-Completion-no-longer-getting-display...

Today i noticed that the Task Completion bar fills all wrong... 3% completed tasks are almost filled completely.

mohitjain Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

In addition to all the bugs, the GANTT chart does not correctly render in the web view (app.powerbi.com).

The Task Name does not truncate at the category width and even over writes the task bars.Gantt.png

Now i am inundated with complaints from all organizational users who view the reports in the browser!!

Is there an ETA you can provide for the solution? or atleast revert this visual to last working version!!

An acknowledgment of the issue from your end and an Plan of action would help.

Radio silence dosent paint a good picture of the PBI team!!!

Highlighted
mikekennedy Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

@v-lili6-msft  still broke.. any ETA on the rollback? 

@mohitjain @Jase71ds 

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Kudos Received Badges Coming

New Kudos Received Badges Coming

Kudos to you if you earned one of these! Check your inbox for a notification.

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Microsoft Implementation for Communities Wins Award

Learn about the award-winning innovation that was implemented across Microsoft’s Business Applications Communities.

Power Platform World Tour

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,665)