Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

filipebarros
Frequent Visitor

Formula for IF is not 2 values

Hello, I need a help with a formula. I need to exclude two values , like an IF is not two values, I need to exclude the values "" and "100" . I though to use IF [STATUS NFE2] <> "" && [STATUS NFE2] = "100" , but doesn t seems to wrok, so i tried a diferrent way , to state all other values, but the problem is if it appears a new value my formula doesnt work, here is the formula:

else if [STATUS NFE2] = "101" or [STATUS NFE2] = "228" or [STATUS NFE2] = "102" or [STATUS NFE2] = "539" or [STATUS NFE2] = "151" or [STATUS NFE2] = "225" or [STATUS NFE2] = "302" or [STATUS NFE2] = "625" or [STATUS NFE2] = "328" or [STATUS NFE2] = "531" or [STATUS NFE2] = "817" or [STATUS NFE2] = "770" or [STATUS NFE2] = "232" or [STATUS NFE2] = "773" or [STATUS NFE2] = "886" or [STATUS NFE2] = "297" or [STATUS NFE2] = "533"
then "WD Check NF"

NF means Invoice.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hi, @filipebarros 

Try this code use "and"

1.JPG

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
parry2k
Super User
Super User

@filipebarros If I understood correctly, try following

IF ([STATUS NFE2] = "" || [STATUS NFE2] = "100", <exclude value>, <include value>)

so basically if status nef 2 = "" or nef2 = 100 then exclude else include

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

I forgot to mension that I am using the m language .
Is not simple as that , that are a lot of others if and statments , I would like something for this case "WD Check NF"
IF is not "" and if is not "100" then "WD Check NF"

Here is the full code.

#"Added Custom5" = Table.AddColumn(#"Replaced Value", "STATUS PEDIDO", each if [Sales Document] = "" then ""
else if [STATUS NFE1] = "Authorized" and [STATUS NFE2] = "100" then "NF Issued"

else if [STATUS NFE2] = "101" or [STATUS NFE2] = "228" or [STATUS NFE2] = "102" or [STATUS NFE2] = "539" or [STATUS NFE2] = "151" or [STATUS NFE2] = "225" or [STATUS NFE2] = "302" or [STATUS NFE2] = "625" or [STATUS NFE2] = "328" or [STATUS NFE2] = "531" or [STATUS NFE2] = "817" or [STATUS NFE2] = "770" or [STATUS NFE2] = "232" or [STATUS NFE2] = "773" or [STATUS NFE2] = "886" or [STATUS NFE2] = "297" or [STATUS NFE2] = "533"
then "WD Checar NF"

else if [#"Rejection Desc."] = "..."
else if [#"Rejection Desc."] = "T..iscal"
else if [#"Rejection Desc."] <> "" then "It..o"

hi, @filipebarros 

Try this code use "and"

1.JPG

Best Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.