Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Betsy
Helper IV
Helper IV

Formula Bar in Report View?

Hi there,

I know this is the ultimate in a dumb question, but I need to see the formula bar in report view, and something I did made it disappear.  I know I turned it on in the first place, way back when, but I cannot figure out how. Help?

A million thanks!

Betsy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

In Report View the formula bar will only show once you select a Measure or a Calculated Column from the Fields on the right. Smiley Happy

In the Query Editor you can actually turn in on/off

Query Editor Formula Bar.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

In Report View the formula bar will only show once you select a Measure or a Calculated Column from the Fields on the right. Smiley Happy

In the Query Editor you can actually turn in on/off

Query Editor Formula Bar.png

Oh lord. I know, and I thought I had done something to turn it off. I was on a different field table, clicking on what was named very similarly to the measure in question, and could not for the life of me figure out why the bar wasn't appearing. Clearly, I need to hang it up for the night. Should I delete this question? It is the ultimate in derp.

Sean
Community Champion
Community Champion

Smiley LOL I don't think you can now! Smiley Very Happy

If no one answers after you post - you can delete - once someone has answered you can only edit! Smiley Happy

My bad! Smiley Wink

I'll have to change my posting name. The shame! Smiley Embarassed

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.