Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

alietzau
Frequent Visitor

Formatting PDF exports

I have multiple users that use a report and when they export the report to PDF, certain users get formatting issues. Others are able to export the PDF fine, but some users are consistently having formatting issues. We've used the same file between computers and the issue would still appear. I'm not sure what setting I can change to resolve this issue. I've posted a picture of the formatting issue below, you can see parts of the text get cut off. 

Report PDF Formatting.PNG

The table items should like this when exported. (Screenshot from the PowerBI report)

Report PDF Formatting2.PNG

Has anyone else had formatting issues while exporting to PDFs? Are there any options that I can toggle to help troubleshoot thing issue? I've tried looking for other people experiencing this issue but I wasn't able to find anything conclusive. 

2 REPLIES 2
zakk92
Frequent Visitor

Hi Alie,

Did you find a solution to this? As I'm experiencing the same issue as well when exporting reports to pdf.Capture.PNG

I've tried doubling the page/table size and the issue still occurs. If anyone has any suggestions on what to try it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Zakk

v-lili6-msft
Community Support
Community Support

hi, @alietzau 

I have tested on my side, it works well.

Do you try to use "certain users " account in the same PC with  user "are able to export the PDF fine" and then export to pdf to see if it works well.

Regards,

Lin

Community Support Team _ Lin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.