Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ruecj5
Advocate I
Advocate I

Format table to read horizontally

I have a report with a line chart that tracks a calculated measure (Satisfaction) over time in monthly intervals (see image).

Capture2.JPG

I also have the data stored in a way that allows it to be calculated in a quarterly basis instead of a monthly basis and I would like to run a table horizontally underneath the line chart formatted as:

FY15 Q4     FY16 Q1     FY16 Q2     FY16 Q3     FY16 Q4

119             121              121            120             124

But I can only get a table to look like:

Capture.JPG

Is there any way to format this table horizontally as I explained above?

Any help is much appreciated,

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ruecj5
Advocate I
Advocate I

Oof... I feel dumb, it must be late on Friday Smiley Tongue  Please disregard this topic.

I just noticed that changing to a Matrix instead of a table allows me to do exactly what I want.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
nunavut
Frequent Visitor

I also had the same question and wonder how you fixed it using the matrix visuals.  I cannot seem to figure that out.

Kindly advise uisng lcgalaxy@gmail.com. 

@nunavutUnder "Values" in the Format Tab, turn on "Show on rows". That should do it!

ruecj5
Advocate I
Advocate I

Oof... I feel dumb, it must be late on Friday Smiley Tongue  Please disregard this topic.

I just noticed that changing to a Matrix instead of a table allows me to do exactly what I want.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you share how you got it?

@ruecj5 wrote:

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.