Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cristianml
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Format of enlighten data story

Hi, 

I need to visualize in my model texts that I take from an excel file that, in some cases, I use Bullet Points like the screenshot below. When I use the enlighten data story visual, the same doesn't not show same format that shows in Excel.  Do you know how can I Solve this? 

data story comments.jpg

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @MattAllington ,

The solution I found at the moment was the Text Wrapper by MAQ Software visual from marketplace.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
shahharsh26

I had a similar situation where i required to add additional spacing and line breaks for my text.

I accidentally figured that you can use HTML Tags in Enlighten Data Story Cards, for instance using <br> will break the text in to next line & using &nbsp will put additional spaces.

Try that if it helps.

MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello @cristianml ,

We recommend you checking Text Enhancer by MAQ Software available on AppSource if it fits your requirement.

Thanks.

There is a HTML visual where you can render HTML to control the layout. I’m not sure if that will help you or not. 

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

Hi @MattAllington ,

The solution I found at the moment was the Text Wrapper by MAQ Software visual from marketplace.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.