Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

maclenk

Format Painter

Since the May update, when using format painter to make slicers look identical, the background color will only copy over from one slicer to another at 50% transparency even though the source is at 0% (no transparency).

3 REPLIES 3
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @maclenk,

I can't reproduce your issue, format painter still works on my side.

12.gif

Which version of you test on? Have you enable theme?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

I am using the recently updated May 2018 version, and it worked perfectly fine before the update was installed.  I even tried resetting the slicer to the default before applying the format painter from  the other slicer.  Still not working for me.  I have been working on three different reports and have the same issue with all of them.  There is no theme applied.

Hi @maclenk,

In fact, I also test on last version but every thing look fine.

According to your description, it seems like you are testing on reports created by previous version, if you create a new report and do same test, did this issue appears?

In addition, you can also try to clear cache files and try again.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.