Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Forecast

Hi All,

I need advise on the below scenario, wish to present the Forecast weekly.

In my organization i present the weekly summary by comparing the current file with previous week file. filnd the difference and project/ update the revenue status to higer level Managemnt. I receive data from different sheets weekly. 

Eg:

I have 3 sheets Sheets S1, S2, S3 in Week1(Revenue)

In week2 i will receive another S1,S2 S3 with updated data ( Revenue ). So in week2, need to check the difference in figures in S1, S2, S3 and combine al the diffrence and present in an another report.

The common column among all the tables in Client.

Here my  challange is in the new file can i show the difference ( Compare the figures in previous week file and find the difference)?

Please let me know if you need further information.

Thanx in advance.

Regards,

Varun

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous,

It would be better you could illustrate the scenario with sample data and desired putput.

How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Yuliana Gu,

Thanks for your response. Please find the proces which i does

• I need to present forecast report weekly with the support of 3 individual reports.
  • Say I have R1, R2, R3 reports, every week I shall get a latest file includes new clients added and change in revenue for the existing client list and need to present the changes based on client (present all the client list according to latest repot i.e change in revenue for existing client Revenue and new client revenue additions based on month)
  • Every report has Client name month and Revenue furcated (Expected).
  • Client is the common field among all the fields.
  • Finally, shall summarize all the deference from individual report and present in one view and this revenue change will impact on the forecasting FY Revenue.

Please let me know if you need forther information.

REgards,

Varun

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.