Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

UBComma
Helper III
Helper III

Floor Plan Visual by Simpson Associates

I am interested in using this visual but I cannot find any documentation on how to use it.  The app is located here: Appsource link .  The authors web page also has no documentation.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ajedge

Hi. My Name is Andrew from Simpson Associates. The documentation is included in the Sample report. When you have entered your details you will be presented with the download page and it has a link to the sample report as well as the actual visualisation itself.

If you have any questions and want to have a call dicuss, please get in contact via my email, andrew.edge@simpson-associates.co.uk.

Thanks

Andrew 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ajedge

Hi Icey,

Thanks for supporting. I have spoken with UBComma, and he has found the sample report now. As mentioned, the sample report is on the download page after you have clicked "Get it Now" and after filling in your contact details. This is a standard location for all of the Power BI visualisations that have sample reports \ guidance.

ajedge_0-1629359458394.png

Thanks

Andrew

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ajedge ,

Thanks for sharing! 😁

Best Regards,

Icey

ajedge

Hi. My Name is Andrew from Simpson Associates. The documentation is included in the Sample report. When you have entered your details you will be presented with the download page and it has a link to the sample report as well as the actual visualisation itself.

If you have any questions and want to have a call dicuss, please get in contact via my email, andrew.edge@simpson-associates.co.uk.

Thanks

Andrew 

Hi Andrew,

Could you tell me where I will find the sample report?  Please send me a link.

Thank you,

Bart

Icey
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @UBComma ,

I think this is the sample report: 

sample report.PNG

It shows how to use the visual. And it is on this page: Floor Plan Visual | Simpson Associates (simpson-associates.co.uk).

Best Regards,

Icey

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.