Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Flip the Primary and Secondary Y Axis Labels on Dual Y Axis Combo Chart

I would like to swap the percentage labels on the primary Y axis for the dollar labels on the right axis.  Is this possible?  If so, how?

chart.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , Line can be on left or right. The bar can only be on left. So Make Dollar Value as Line. And enable secondary Axis . refer: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-combo-chart#add-titles-to-the-axes

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

By moving the dollar axis's position to the right, this autimatically moved the percentage axis to the left.  This solved my issue.

Thank you,

Emilie

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , Line can be on left or right. The bar can only be on left. So Make Dollar Value as Line. And enable secondary Axis . refer: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/visuals/power-bi-visualization-combo-chart#add-titles-to-the-axes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Namish:

This is a combo chart, not a line chart, so the secondary axis field is not an option.

Thanks,

Emilie

NamishB
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Hi @Anonymous - I am assuming percentage calculation is a measure, Can you not swap value and secondary Value? (Percentage as secondary?)

NamishB_0-1604607360663.png

Hpe this helps.

Cheers,

-Namish B

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.