Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fixing visuals

Hello

If I change the colum header in source excel data sheet, visuals need to fix one by one and taking time. Any one can guide me to quick method?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
VijayP
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

Never change the column headers in column headers , it will cause inconsistenacy in the data extraction and you need to fix all, instead you can do changes in Power Query , so that step is recorded and every time when ever you want change of the column just do necessary changes in the applied steps!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VijayP
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous 

Never change the column headers in column headers , it will cause inconsistenacy in the data extraction and you need to fix all, instead you can do changes in Power Query , so that step is recorded and every time when ever you want change of the column just do necessary changes in the applied steps!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
MY Blog || My YouTube Channel || Connect with me on Linkedin || My Latest Data Story - Ageing Analysis

Proud to be a Super User!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Many Thanks Vijay P Ji.,

As per my work nature, I rely on other person data and making report. But sometime those person add colum, change herder and PBI is very sensitive even capital and small letter changes. So I cant make refresh easily. For this issue how can i solve it.

Thanks 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.