Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Jodes
Helper II
Helper II

First row of table showing blanks

The first row of my table I've created is showing blanks. Does anyone know how to solve this? 

My dataset does not contain any zeros or blanks for the "Year" column, so I'm confused as to why it's showing up. Perhaps I should look at "Vacant Lots"?

Blanks.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Seward12533
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Would need more details of your data, models and measures to be sure but it probalby has to do with some filter context or missing values in a lookup table. You can easily hide the offending row if your happy with the other results while your figuring it out by using the Visual Level Filter for the visual to only show results where [Starts]>0 or [Vacat Lots] >0

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Seward12533
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Would need more details of your data, models and measures to be sure but it probalby has to do with some filter context or missing values in a lookup table. You can easily hide the offending row if your happy with the other results while your figuring it out by using the Visual Level Filter for the visual to only show results where [Starts]>0 or [Vacat Lots] >0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.