Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

novicenovice
Helper I
Helper I

Find date with several filters

Dear All,

Hope you can help me : 

we are the 29/11 and we need to find if there is a new delivery date for the previous extraction items

EXTRACTION DATEORDERITEM ORDERDT_DELIVERYDT_NEW_DELIVERY
24/11/2017S4401005/12/201710/12/2017
28/11/2017S4401005/12/201710/12/2017
29/11/2017S4401010/12/2017 

I try this formula but I got the last delivery of the table (when I use max) or the first delivery (when I use MIN)

=CALCULATE(
MAX(T_DATA_OPEN[DT_DELIVERY])
;FILTER(T_DATA_OPEN;T_DATA_OPEN[ORDER]=[ORDER])
;FILTER(T_DATA_OPEN;T_DATA_OPEN[ITEM_ORDER]=[ITEM_ORDER])
;FILTER(T_DATA_OPEN;T_DATA_OPEN[DT_DELIVERY]>EARLIER([DT_DELIVERY]))
;FILTER(T_DATA_OPEN;T_DATA_OPEN[EXTRACTION_DATE]> EARLIER ([EXTRACTION_DATE]))

Thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@novicenovice,

You can get expected result by creating a simple measure.

Measure  = MAX(T_DATA_OPEN[DT_DELIVERY])

If you need to create a calculted column, use DAX below.

Column = VAR ORDERid = T_DATA_OPEN[ORDER] VAR ITEMID=T_DATA_OPEN[ITEM ORDER] RETURN CALCULATE(MAX(T_DATA_OPEN[DT_DELIVERY]),FILTER(T_DATA_OPEN,T_DATA_OPEN[ORDER]=ORDERid && T_DATA_OPEN[ITEM ORDER]= ITEMID))

1.JPG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

@novicenovice,

You can get expected result by creating a simple measure.

Measure  = MAX(T_DATA_OPEN[DT_DELIVERY])

If you need to create a calculted column, use DAX below.

Column = VAR ORDERid = T_DATA_OPEN[ORDER] VAR ITEMID=T_DATA_OPEN[ITEM ORDER] RETURN CALCULATE(MAX(T_DATA_OPEN[DT_DELIVERY]),FILTER(T_DATA_OPEN,T_DATA_OPEN[ORDER]=ORDERid && T_DATA_OPEN[ITEM ORDER]= ITEMID))

1.JPG

Regards,
Lydia

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello Lydia,

Thanks it works 🙂

Regards.

novice

parry2k
Super User
Super User

I guess you are looking most recent delivery date for an order, correct?

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Yes, on orders and the item order

posted a solution an hour ago, modify it as you see fit

Subscribe to the @PowerBIHowTo YT channel for an upcoming video on List and Record functions in Power Query!!

Learn Power BI and Fabric - subscribe to our YT channel - Click here: @PowerBIHowTo

If my solution proved useful, I'd be delighted to receive Kudos. When you put effort into asking a question, it's equally thoughtful to acknowledge and give Kudos to the individual who helped you solve the problem. It's a small gesture that shows appreciation and encouragement! ❤

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution. Proud to be a Super User! Appreciate your Kudos 🙂
Feel free to email me with any of your BI needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.