Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mmohit
Frequent Visitor

Find Resolution Percentage

Hi All,

I am very new in PowerBI. and I need to find Resolution %. So in excel I usually do, (Resolved tickets / (total tickets - Scheduled tickets).

Please help.

Mohit

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

so you need to build the three interim measures you need 

Resolved tickets / (total tickets - Scheduled tickets

Something like this.  I don't know the logic you use to count the tickets, but here is one way (assuming each row is a ticket)

Resolved tickets = calculate(countrows(ticketTable),Pending="Resolved")

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

You will need to provide more Information.  Please share your data structure, table names, columns etc. 

* Matt is an 8 times Microsoft MVP (Power BI) and author of the Power BI Book Supercharge Power BI.

Test.JPG

I have huge data in which there are some ticket's status is Scheduled (Mentioned in column name 'Pending'). I have one column where mention ticket is resolved or open status as well. so I need to find Resolution % and I use Formula to find it in excel is -  (Resolved tickets / (total tickets - Scheduled tickets). So in excel I usually do - (Resolved tickets[2500] / (total tickets[3000] - Scheduled tickets[200]). How can I find in PowerBI.

so you need to build the three interim measures you need 

Resolved tickets / (total tickets - Scheduled tickets

Something like this.  I don't know the logic you use to count the tickets, but here is one way (assuming each row is a ticket)

Resolved tickets = calculate(countrows(ticketTable),Pending="Resolved")

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.