cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Re: Find Latest Transaction Date for Each Customer in Quickbooks

@Sean Just started working on this today - getting ready to try. 🙂 Thanks for the suggestion!

~heathernicoale
Highlighted
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@Sean - I think that last solution may have worked! 🙂 

I'm getting with the Sales Manager to double check the data, but from the looks of it - it looks correct!! 😄 

THANKS!!!!

EDIT. 🙂 It's correct!!!  @Sean

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now- I understand what I did, but I'm not exactly sure WHY it worked. Did separating them take care of some underlying filter? That's what I had originally perceived to be the problem is because of the structure it was causing some filtering underneath that I couldn't see right away.

Thoughts?

~heathernicoale
Highlighted
Community Champion
Community Champion

@heathernicole Great! Glad you got it working!

As far as why it was not working - I don't know - your guess is as good as mine?

I really thought everything suggested in this post should have worked (including the Query Editor Group By)

I personally use the Measure I suggested - and my setup is prettry much same as yours... so go figure...

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Re: Find Latest Transaction Date for Each Customer

Last date worked for me! I've been looking for the solution for a few hours now and finally stumbled upon this. I added 

Last Date = LASTDATE(Visits_Data[Date])

to a "New Column" so that i could use this data in a "Stacked Column Sheet" to show the last visit date on a job.

Thanks again!

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

How can I rank the dates in ascending order? 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

What if I need to create a column with last transaction date for each customer? LASTDATE('Sales'[OrderDate]) will give only a single date for all customers. Am I right?

For Example:

Mathew - 12/03/ 2019

John - 09/ 07/ 2018

Raju - 08/ 08/ 2019  etc

I tried:

CALCULATE(LASTDATE(SDimProCltDept[Admission]), SDimProCltDept[ClientSK] = Clients[ClientSK])

but throwing an error

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Who are our Super User Superstars? Who made it to the top of the leaderboards? Get the answers!

June 2020 Community Highlights

June 2020 Community Highlights

Featured community members, changes to the Community, and more! Read up on recent Power BI community news.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors