cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Find Latest Transaction Date for Each Customer in Quickbooks

@Sean Just started working on this today - getting ready to try. Smiley Happy Thanks for the suggestion!

~heathernicoale

@Sean - I think that last solution may have worked! Smiley Happy 

I'm getting with the Sales Manager to double check the data, but from the looks of it - it looks correct!! Smiley Very Happy 

THANKS!!!!

EDIT. Smiley Happy It's correct!!!  @Sean

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Now- I understand what I did, but I'm not exactly sure WHY it worked. Did separating them take care of some underlying filter? That's what I had originally perceived to be the problem is because of the structure it was causing some filtering underneath that I couldn't see right away.

Thoughts?

~heathernicoale
Super User
Super User

@heathernicole Great! Glad you got it working!

As far as why it was not working - I don't know - your guess is as good as mine?

I really thought everything suggested in this post should have worked (including the Query Editor Group By)

I personally use the Measure I suggested - and my setup is prettry much same as yours... so go figure...

EnochS Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Find Latest Transaction Date for Each Customer

Last date worked for me! I've been looking for the solution for a few hours now and finally stumbled upon this. I added 

Last Date = LASTDATE(Visits_Data[Date])

to a "New Column" so that i could use this data in a "Stacked Column Sheet" to show the last visit date on a job.

Thanks again!

Highlighted
JeanoVipinosa Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: Find Latest Transaction Date for Each Customer

How can I rank the dates in ascending order?