Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

johnghannam
Frequent Visitor

Financial Ratio Percentage of Revenue

Hi guys,

I'm trying to apply financial ratio measure that takes a general ledger account divided by Total Revenue number

The measure that you see below it shows Total Revenue by company, company being  PnLSynopsisAllData[BusinessUnit] = 17000

However I want the company to be dynamic not static, I'm currently entering company number in my filter.

EVALUATE
ADDCOLUMNS(PnLSynopsisAllData
		   ,"Actual Total Revenue Per Company",SUMX(Filter(PnLSynopsisAllData,PnLSynopsisAllData[RowIndex]=22 && PnLSynopsisAllData[BusinessUnit] = 17000),PnLSynopsisAllData[Actual])		   									   

)
Order By PnLSynopsisAllData[BusinessUnit],PnLSynopsisAllData[RowIndex]

Could you please assist?

Thank you

John

2 REPLIES 2
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @johnghannam,

You can try to use measure to get selected value from slicer, then use these value to calculate.

For example:

Seleceted Value= If(HasOneValue(Table[Column]),Values(Table[Column]),Blank)

>>However I want the company to be dynamic not static, I'm currently entering company number in my filter.

Currently, power bi only support dynamic measure based on slicer, you can't  create a dynamic table/calculate column based on slicer or filter.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
MFelix
Super User
Super User

Hi @johnghannam,

If the number of.your company is a number and you have it in slicer you can change the number by the formula.

MIN( PnLSynopsisAllData[BusinessUnit] )

When you choose the company number in the slicer that will return what you need however if you select more than one this will give the first company of the ones.you choose.

If you put this on one table since the measure takes into account the context it will give you the calue for each row selected.

Do you need more than one?

Regards
MFelix

Regards

Miguel Félix

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Check out my blog: Power BI em Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.