Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

WilliamPowerBi

Filtros por periodo

Buenas, quiero agreagar un filtro por periodos :

El usuario seleccionar periodo actual (2020-06) y debe haber un text box que indique los meses que quiere analizar (por defecto 12)

ejemplo Analizar los ultimos 12 meses: 

El usuario selecciona 2020-06 y los graficos se deben llenar de los ultimos 12 meses. 

He probado con el slider, pero solo me filtra el periodo actual

Agradeceria su ayuda

3 REPLIES 3
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @WilliamPowerBi , 

You could refer to my sample for details.

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@WilliamPowerBi , You have the option of range and relative slicer. As relative slicer does not work in this there is a challenge. Any power BI rolling formula will group all 12 months together.

The best way out is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duMSovyosXE

Good:
It is a scorecard with 3 graphics:
Graph 1: Shows sales for the year, so the filter must be from 2020-01 to 2020-06
Graph 2: Shows sales last 12 months, so the filter must be from 2019-06 to 2020-06
Graph 3: Shows sales Anio acts vs. Previous year, the filter must be current year (2020) and previous year (2019)

The user select a period: 2020-06
The other parameters are assembled (according to the graph), from parameter 2020-06

The user clicks on a button to see (they pass the calculated parameters to the filter)
Power Bi displays the graphics

The challenge is to calculate parameters, pass it to the filters

I hope you can help me

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.