Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filtro de fechas de un diagrama de Gantt

Buen día a todos:

Soy nueva en POWER BI y estoy presentado un problema en la información que se despliega con los filtros de fechas que estoy utilizando. Requiero que mientras la actividad este viva, es decir hasta su fecha final se muestren los datos requeridos en los distintos graficos que estoy presentando.

Ejemplo:

Se tiene el siguiente registro:

Actividad 1

Fecha inicial: 01/01/20

Fecha final: 03/04/20

alminutti_1-1600976758515.png

Si tengo un filtro con los meses del año y selecciono Enero, muestre los datos arriba citados, si coloco febrero se muestren los datos arriba citados y así hasta Abril, ya en Mayo no debe mostrar el dato pues llegó a su fin.

Estoy utilizando dos slicer de fecha, uno para la fecha inicial y otro para la fecha final, pero solo me despliega el dato cuando en el mes inicial y no así en los meses subsecuentes.

Esperando contar con su apoyo, quedo atenta ante cualquier duda y/o aclaración al respecto.

Muchas gracias de antemano.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice day:

Mucahs thank you for supporting my question. I am new to the forum, please can you explain to me how I can upload the files to one drive of the company?

Cordial greetings!!!

Ana

Hi @Anonymous ,

First step, you need to create a sample pbix file, please don't contain any Confidential Information or Real data in your reply.

Second step, you can open OneDrive For Business and upload your file.

date1.jpg

Third step, you can click the share and copy it.

date2.jpg

At last, you can post the link in the reply.

date3.jpg

And it will be helpful if you can show us the exact expected result based on the tables.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ zhenbw

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Buen día comparto link con datos de prueba del proyecto.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AibdLXH_nhH3hxOzutBeflrXnw0v?e=baRsgw 

Ejemplo del resultado que debería arrojar en todos los graficos, seleccionando fecha 16 Sep (Momento en que se intersectan los registros por la fecha seleccionada):

Productoeventofecha inicialfecha finalduración diasResponsable
1aprueba 101/01/202019/09/2020262Ana Laura
3aprueba 316/09/202016/09/20200Francisco

Muchas gracias, quedo atenta.

Saludos cordiales!!!

Ana

Hi @Anonymous ,

Do you want the result like this? When you select 2020/1/1 and 2020/9/16, then the table will show two rows data.

date1.jpg

If yes, you can create a measure, and add the measure in Filter on this visual in each visual.

Measure = 
var _sheet1 = MIN(Sheet1[Fecha])
var _sheet2 = MAX(Sheet2[Fecha])
return
IF(
    MAX(Datos[fecha inicial]) = _sheet1 || MAX(Datos[fecha inicial]) = _sheet2,1,0)

date2.jpg

date3.jpg

If it doesn’t meet your requirement, could you please show the exact expected result based on the table that you have shared?

Best regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

BTW, pbix as attached.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you very much for your input and for your help, I made the necessary validations and observed the following:

1) The table yields expected results on dates 01/01/20, 16/09/20

2) Does not appear in the chart of responsible - product everyone involved in this chart should be Ana Laura and Francisco:

Debería aparecer Francisco.JPG

3) Choosing 01/01/20, 20/09/20

010120 - 200920.JPG

The record marked in red should not appear, because it expired on the 19/09/20.

4) The measurement can be added in the label chart but does not allow changing the is less than to place the 1.

medidas-filtro.JPG

In advance thank you very muchfor the attention. I am attentive to your comments.

Best regards!!!

Hi @Anonymous ,

You need to add evento in Group in Treemap visual.

date1.jpg

Then we can make some changes to the Measure.

Measure = 
var _sheet1 = MIN(Sheet1[Fecha])
var _sheet2 = MAX(Sheet2[Fecha])
var _current_Inicial_date = CALCULATE(MAX(Datos[fecha inicial]),FILTER(Datos,Datos[Producto]=MAX(Datos[Producto])&&Datos[evento]=MAX(Datos[evento])&&Datos[Responsable]=MAX(Datos[Responsable])))
var _current_Final_date = CALCULATE(MAX(Datos[fecha final]),FILTER(Datos,Datos[Producto]=MAX(Datos[Producto])&&Datos[evento]=MAX(Datos[evento])&&Datos[Responsable]=MAX(Datos[Responsable])))
return
IF(
    _sheet2>_current_Final_date,0,
    IF(
        _current_Inicial_date = _sheet1 || _current_Final_date = _sheet2,1,0))

date2.jpg

If it doesn’t meet your requirement, could you please show the exact expected result based on the table that you have shared?

Best regards,

BTW, pbix as attached.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice day:

Snowy thank you very much for your valuable support. I tell you that I performed the corresponding validation and note that for the periods mentioned above it is correct, but when selecting a different period it is not.

I'll then place an example table of what you'd expect the Dashboard to throw according to the end date you select:

alminutti_2-1602693977628.png

The following image shows what is displayed when choosing from 01/01/20 to 01/10/20 and only 1 event appears and 3 events should appear as they are related to this date:

alminutti_3-1602694208480.png

For labels, it does not allow me to make the change so that the measurement is 1:

alminutti_5-1602694443839.png

Thank you very much for the attention. I'm attentive.

Ana.

v-zhenbw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Sorry for that we are not very clear about your issue.

Do you want to select one date, then display the data after the selected date?

Could you please provide a mockup sample based on fake data or describe the fields of each tables and the relations between tables simply?

It will be helpful if you can show us the exact expected result based on the tables.

Please upload your files to OneDrive For Business and share the link here. Please don't contain any Confidential Information or Real data in your reply.

Best regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.