Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gonzaloalvarezg
Helper II
Helper II

Filters

Hi,

I need to filter a two graphs but I need those filters stay permanently; also I need this for a table but the catch is that I also have to change the name of certain columns within the table.

How can I do this?. I will gladly accept some help.

Cheers!

3 REPLIES 3
yingyinr
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gonzaloalvarezg ,

Could you please provide your expected result with specific example or screenshot? Do you want the visuals not effect by outside filter or slicer? Or you only want to create a summarize table with specific filter conditions? If this is the case, you can refer the content in the following blog to achieve it.

Best Practices Using SUMMARIZE and ADDCOLUMNS

In addition, you can refer this blog to get it if you need to change the field name of tables. If you only want to change the name of field for a specific visual, you can select the related visual and find the field. Then click the drop-down arrow to the right of the field and select this option "Rename for this visual" to rename it just as shown in below screenshot.

yingyinr_0-1625211534665.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User IV
Super User IV

@gonzaloalvarezg , Based on what I got. You can save visual level filters and you can also stop interactions for few filters if needed so the visual does not impact.

if needed, refer

How Interactions Work- Split Page using interactions to compare: https://youtu.be/GIfRKzhMaR4

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Appreciate your Kudos!!
Dashboard of My Blogs !! YouTube Channel !! Connect on Linkedin

Proud to be a Super User!

Hi,

I understand. ¿Can you show me a graphical example with some sample data?.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Kudoed Authors