Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filters

Hi,

I need to filter a two graphs but I need those filters stay permanently; also I need this for a table but the catch is that I also have to change the name of certain columns within the table.

How can I do this?. I will gladly accept some help.

Cheers!

3 REPLIES 3
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please provide your expected result with specific example or screenshot? Do you want the visuals not effect by outside filter or slicer? Or you only want to create a summarize table with specific filter conditions? If this is the case, you can refer the content in the following blog to achieve it.

Best Practices Using SUMMARIZE and ADDCOLUMNS

In addition, you can refer this blog to get it if you need to change the field name of tables. If you only want to change the name of field for a specific visual, you can select the related visual and find the field. Then click the drop-down arrow to the right of the field and select this option "Rename for this visual" to rename it just as shown in below screenshot.

yingyinr_0-1625211534665.png

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous , Based on what I got. You can save visual level filters and you can also stop interactions for few filters if needed so the visual does not impact.

if needed, refer

How Interactions Work- Split Page using interactions to compare: https://youtu.be/GIfRKzhMaR4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I understand. ¿Can you show me a graphical example with some sample data?.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.