Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Oxymoronic

Filters on app do not show the same in the report

Hello,

I have a dashboard created in PowerBI Desktop which I published and created an app out of.

The dashboard had pre-made filters on each page, to filter out unneeded data I didn't want to see in the app.

On the dashboard it works as intended, on every page the unneeded data is filtered out.

When I go into the app however, for 3 out of 11 of the pages the filters don't seem to work.

The filters on each page are all done in the same way.

I have tried a fix on here to use 'Reset to Default', but that only works when I'm on the page and then use 'Reset to default'. I need to go between pages and immediately see the data.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for reading.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Oxymoronic

Thank you.

I did realise my mistake and it was just something I didn't realise.

I was using a bookmark to go to the page that didn't use that filter before, I updated it with the filters to make it work.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Oxymoronic

Thank you.

I did realise my mistake and it was just something I didn't realise.

I was using a bookmark to go to the page that didn't use that filter before, I updated it with the filters to make it work.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@Oxymoronic , can you clear the browser cache refresh, and try again

Or republish file -> update app ->clear the browser cache refresh, and try again

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.