Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Filters are not working for relationship values

Hi All,

I  have created a realtionship for Created and Planned date to calender Date in my report. Currently My filters are working for only based on Created Date selection and not for Planned Date. How to have filters values for both the Created and Planned Date selection. 

Please assist

PowerBI.JPG

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Filters are not working for relationship values

Hi @sandokpn ,

For all the relationships among the three tables, try to change the Cross filter direction from Single to Both, which will treat the three tables as a single table.

Or could you please share your sample data or desired output screenshots for further analysis? You can also upload sample pbix to OneDrive and post the link here. Do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Yes, i have Changed to Both option. Opened Date and Planned Date this all are from same table. 

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @sandokpn ,

Based on my test, when you change the Opened Date , the Planned Date changes accordingly. And the Planned Date can also filter the other visual like the Opened Date done .  So I think both Opened Date and Planned Date can filter the other visuals now.

Best Regards,

Amy

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Who are our Super User Superstars? Who made it to the top of the leaderboards? Get the answers!

June 2020 Community Highlights

June 2020 Community Highlights

Featured community members, changes to the Community, and more! Read up on recent Power BI community news.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Kudoed Authors