Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Kumail
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Filtering

I have a report with category and date filters.

image.png

When any date is selected, the report filters and shows data of relevant category for that date, however, I want to add previous won data to be shown also. For e.g. when Juy 12 is selected, it should show

Stage

Volume (AED)

qualify

won

Can anybody suggest possible ways.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuezhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Kumail,

Do you also want to show won data of June 30 and data of the filtered date when you filter date to August and later months? If so, I am afraid that you are not able to achieve the requirement.

The closest method I can think of is to show all the stage data that contain the won data before the filtered date. I make a test using the following sample data.
2.PNG

In this case, firstly, you can create another table as follows. Please note that don’t create any relationship between this new table and your original table.
1.PNG

Secondly, in your original table, create a measure in your original table using DAX below.

checkmeasure = IF(MAX(test1[Index])>(MAX(test2[Index])-6)&&MAX(test1[Index])<=MAX(test2[Index]),1,0)

Thirdly, create a slicer using Month field in the new table, and drag the CheckMeasure to the Visual level filters of table visual and filter the measure to 1 only. This way, when you select date in the slicer, table visual will show value for current date and all the stage data that contain the won data before the filtered date.
3.PNG

Thanks,
Lydia Zhang

Community Support Team _ Lydia Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.