Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mattbstrong
Helper IV
Helper IV

Filtering Two Different Tables Using a Column that is not Linked

I think this is a very simple question. I must be missing something very simple.

I have three tables. You can see how they are setup by clicking HERE. I'm ploting the FTE in both tables based on date in the Calnedar Table. The date is along the x-axis and FTE on along the y-axis. So, I get a chart that looks like THIS. I have a slicer for Role on the table named Master Filtered PLN. When I change the slicer, the line on the chart for PLN changes but the line for AVL does not.

How can I fix this so that both PLN and AVL update when the Role Slicer is changed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
mattbstrong
Helper IV
Helper IV

So, I answered part of my own question. I fixed the problem of filtering using Roles by doing the following. Please click HERE to see what I did.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
mattbstrong
Helper IV
Helper IV

So, I answered part of my own question. I fixed the problem of filtering using Roles by doing the following. Please click HERE to see what I did.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.