Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BIAB
Resolver I
Resolver I

Filtering Matrix on values from multiple columns

Hello everyone

I'm trying to create a fitler that will filter if a specific persons names in in more than on column (EE Name or MD Name).  The issue I'm seeying is that the total I'm getting when I put a filter is Not correct for that Name I filtered.  For example when I filter on Nate I get a total of 41666.66 for transaction 23864 but it shoulb be 20833.33.  I have been looking at this for a couple of days and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.  Any help is appreciated, see demo file.

Click here to donwload demo pbix

Capture 1205 .PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BIAB
Resolver I
Resolver I

It's like magic.  No matter how many days I spend on a problem I can't fix once I post it here I realize hat the issue was LOL.  Adding a relationship seems to fix the problem but if there are any other approaches someone wants to share they are welcome.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BIAB
Resolver I
Resolver I

It's like magic.  No matter how many days I spend on a problem I can't fix once I post it here I realize hat the issue was LOL.  Adding a relationship seems to fix the problem but if there are any other approaches someone wants to share they are welcome.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.