Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Filter works in Desktop but not in the Service

Good afternoon

I apply a filter to the page so that blank records are not visible.

Field = ApprovalProgramming. When it has a date, it was approved. I must see in the report ONLY the approved orders or those that do not have a target in this field.

I apply the filter that works prefectly in the PBi Desktop: in this image you can see the filter applied without White labeled, and the results for the month of November.

MMPagola_1-1637610493993.png

I publish the report and in the Service, the same data is not seen, the filter does not work:

MMPagola_2-1637610655146.png

I changed the name of the file and republished it. I deleted it from the service and reposted it, removed the filter and republished it. For some months it works, I don't see the gaps but for others meces, it doesn't work and shows me the gaps. I already actuliacé as I read with CTRL F5... I closed the file and reopened it. I renamed it,,, I appreciate any help. Thanks a lot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Good afternoon, try clicking where I mark you. Similar errors have happened to me and if you do not click there it does not show you the changes made.

Ivancito111_0-1637613457635.png

Best regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Syndicate_Admin
Administrator
Administrator

Good afternoon, try clicking where I mark you. Similar errors have happened to me and if you do not click there it does not show you the changes made.

Ivancito111_0-1637613457635.png

Best regards

Nice day

how is it done so that I do not have to click on that option and directly take the original filters of the Desktop? Thank you

I WORK !!! I didn't know that feature yet! Thank you so much!!!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.