cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Burbu7
Frequent Visitor

Filter values in ALL function

Hi to everyone!

I explain my case: I have a column that indicates the connected users and the non-connected ones. I am trying to create a card that indicates how many unconnected users there are and also do a drilltrought to another tab where these unconnected users are filtered. The problem is that in the first tab (where the card is) there are more graphics and I would like it to interact with them (for example, if there is one that shows users by department, when clicking on this graphic the card will name the number non-connected users in this department). At the moment I have managed to show the users and not do the drilltrough (the formula that I will expose here) or that it does not show the number of users in the department ("(Blank)" appears) but it does the drilltrought correctly (because I put a connected/not connected filter).

I'm currently using these formulas:

Mesure 1 = Total_users = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT(Usuarios[user_id]), ALL(Usuarios))

Mesure 2 = Connected_users = CALCULATE(COUNT(Usuarios[Conectado]), FILTER(Usuarios, Usuarios[Conectado] = "CONECTADO"))

Mesure 3 (Showed in the card) = [Total_users] - [Connected_users]

Thanks in advance for your attention.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Burbu7
Frequent Visitor

If someone is interested, I solved that issue using REMOVEFILTERS(): 

Mesure 1 = Total_users = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT(Usuarios[user_id]), ALL(Usuarios))

Mesure 2 = Connected_users = CALCULATE(COUNT(Usuarios[Conectado]), FILTER(Usuarios, Usuarios[Conectado] = "CONECTADO"))

Mesure 3 (Showed in the card) = [Total_users] - CALCULATE([Connected_users],

REMOVEFILTERS(Usuarios[Conectado]))

Then I applied a filter on this visual, "removing" the connected users (the card number don't change, but this filter affects the drill through tab).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Burbu7
Frequent Visitor

If someone is interested, I solved that issue using REMOVEFILTERS(): 

Mesure 3 (Showed in the card) = [Total_users] - CALCULATE([Connected_users],

REMOVEFILTERS(Usuarios[Conectado]))

Then I applied a filter on this visual, "removing" the connected users (the card number don't change, but this filter affects the drill through tab).

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Power BI December 2021 Update_carousel 768x460.jpg

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the December 2021 Updates!

Top Solution Authors