Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Filter values in ALL function

Hi to everyone!

I explain my case: I have a column that indicates the connected users and the non-connected ones. I am trying to create a card that indicates how many unconnected users there are and also do a drilltrought to another tab where these unconnected users are filtered. The problem is that in the first tab (where the card is) there are more graphics and I would like it to interact with them (for example, if there is one that shows users by department, when clicking on this graphic the card will name the number non-connected users in this department). At the moment I have managed to show the users and not do the drilltrough (the formula that I will expose here) or that it does not show the number of users in the department ("(Blank)" appears) but it does the drilltrought correctly (because I put a connected/not connected filter).

I'm currently using these formulas:

Mesure 1 = Total_users = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT(Usuarios[user_id]), ALL(Usuarios))

Mesure 2 = Connected_users = CALCULATE(COUNT(Usuarios[Conectado]), FILTER(Usuarios, Usuarios[Conectado] = "CONECTADO"))

Mesure 3 (Showed in the card) = [Total_users] - [Connected_users]

Thanks in advance for your attention.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

If someone is interested, I solved that issue using REMOVEFILTERS(): 

Mesure 1 = Total_users = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT(Usuarios[user_id]), ALL(Usuarios))

Mesure 2 = Connected_users = CALCULATE(COUNT(Usuarios[Conectado]), FILTER(Usuarios, Usuarios[Conectado] = "CONECTADO"))

Mesure 3 (Showed in the card) = [Total_users] - CALCULATE([Connected_users],

REMOVEFILTERS(Usuarios[Conectado]))

Then I applied a filter on this visual, "removing" the connected users (the card number don't change, but this filter affects the drill through tab).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

If someone is interested, I solved that issue using REMOVEFILTERS(): 

Mesure 3 (Showed in the card) = [Total_users] - CALCULATE([Connected_users],

REMOVEFILTERS(Usuarios[Conectado]))

Then I applied a filter on this visual, "removing" the connected users (the card number don't change, but this filter affects the drill through tab).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.