cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Burbu7
Frequent Visitor

Filter values in ALL function

Hi to everyone!

I explain my case: I have a column that indicates the connected users and the non-connected ones. I am trying to create a card that indicates how many unconnected users there are and also do a drilltrought to another tab where these unconnected users are filtered. The problem is that in the first tab (where the card is) there are more graphics and I would like it to interact with them (for example, if there is one that shows users by department, when clicking on this graphic the card will name the number non-connected users in this department). At the moment I have managed to show the users and not do the drilltrough (the formula that I will expose here) or that it does not show the number of users in the department ("(Blank)" appears) but it does the drilltrought correctly (because I put a connected/not connected filter).

I'm currently using these formulas:

Mesure 1 = Total_users = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT(Usuarios[user_id]), ALL(Usuarios))

Mesure 2 = Connected_users = CALCULATE(COUNT(Usuarios[Conectado]), FILTER(Usuarios, Usuarios[Conectado] = "CONECTADO"))

Mesure 3 (Showed in the card) = [Total_users] - [Connected_users]

Thanks in advance for your attention.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Burbu7
Frequent Visitor

If someone is interested, I solved that issue using REMOVEFILTERS(): 

Mesure 1 = Total_users = CALCULATE(DISTINCTCOUNT(Usuarios[user_id]), ALL(Usuarios))

Mesure 2 = Connected_users = CALCULATE(COUNT(Usuarios[Conectado]), FILTER(Usuarios, Usuarios[Conectado] = "CONECTADO"))

Mesure 3 (Showed in the card) = [Total_users] - CALCULATE([Connected_users],

REMOVEFILTERS(Usuarios[Conectado]))

Then I applied a filter on this visual, "removing" the connected users (the card number don't change, but this filter affects the drill through tab).

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Burbu7
Frequent Visitor

If someone is interested, I solved that issue using REMOVEFILTERS(): 

Mesure 3 (Showed in the card) = [Total_users] - CALCULATE([Connected_users],

REMOVEFILTERS(Usuarios[Conectado]))

Then I applied a filter on this visual, "removing" the connected users (the card number don't change, but this filter affects the drill through tab).

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.