cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gelain
Frequent Visitor

Filter values ​​by company

Hello!

I'm having trouble solving the following problem: I need to create a filter and graph to demonstrate how much each company has transferred and received from each other. For example: company 1 transferred to the company 2 US $ 4,000.00 and received the 3 US $ 500.00.

Thank you.

transfer.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@pxg08680

@Gelain

My bad =oP applying Filter will solve the issue:

• Received = CALCULATE(SUM(Sheet6[Sales]),FILTER(Sheet6,Sheet6[Extract] = "Received"))
  • Transferred = CALCULATE(SUM(Sheet6[Sales]),FILTER(Sheet6,Sheet6[Extract] = "Transferred"))

Regards

Abduvali

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Abduvali
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Hi @Gelain,

Just create 2 new calculated measures:

1. Transferred = Calculate(SUM(YourTableName[Value]),YourTableName[Extract] = "Transferred")
  2. Received = Calculate(SUM(YourTableName[Value]),YourTableName[Extract] = "Received")

And drop them into your table chart.

Let me know if its what you were looking for.

Regards

Abduvali

@Abduvali

According to your solution I see some extra data. Looking at this below image

a1.PNG

Table1 is raw data. By applying your formula and making the data into a table,

The yellow marked Row seems to be an extra one becuase, take an example with ID Company 3::

ID Compnay 3 has

Receive 1000 which is row #4 GOOD.

Transfer of 1000 and 500 which are row #4 and row #6 GOOD.

But I don't understand the Row#5 which says Receive 1000 and transfer 1000 NOT GOOD. 

@pxg08680

@Gelain

My bad =oP applying Filter will solve the issue:

• Received = CALCULATE(SUM(Sheet6[Sales]),FILTER(Sheet6,Sheet6[Extract] = "Received"))
  • Transferred = CALCULATE(SUM(Sheet6[Sales]),FILTER(Sheet6,Sheet6[Extract] = "Transferred"))

Regards

Abduvali

View solution in original post

@Abduvali

Filter works.

@Gelaincan mark this as solution if this is what you were trying to do.

Gelain
Frequent Visitor

Hello @pxg08680 and @Abduvali!

Thank you for helping me.

I was able to correctly generate the value sent and received by company. To finish, I need to create two filters: one for the company that transferred and another filter for the company that received the values, that is, to detail the destination of the resources transferred by company. I made a few attempts, but could not solve.

BI_DAX.jpg

@Gelain,

Try this...

Capture38.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors