Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

ItSupportElm
Helper III
Helper III

Filter to show whichs clients didnt renew their contract after 2 month

Hello,

I will try to be the most clear possible to explain the situation and sorry for my english is not totally operational.

Here the context : i have a database, where there is my table Clients and the date of the end of their contract, i want to use power BI to show which clients didnt renew their contract after 2 month. Is it possible to do that ? if yes can you tell me how do that please.

Thanks for the futur answer.

Great Day

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @v-frfei-msft  and @tangutoori 

i think i didnt explain the situation correctly. 

So i have a Table Clients and Contract and also the date of the end of the contract. I want to know how can i get the Clients who didnt renew the contract in 2 month after the end of the contract, is it possible ? if yes can you explain me how to do that please.

(again sorry if my english is not clear).

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tangutoori
Helper III
Helper III

provide sample data and proivde expected outpur so that we can look into it.

@tangutoori wrote:

provide sample data and proivde expected outpur so that we can look into it.

I have the date of the beggining contract then the date of the end and also the due date but they are not in the same table but their are in "relation".

for example : 

2019-07-09_08h42_38.png 

Due Date (years and month) : 

2019-07-09_08h45_09.png

Hi @ItSupportElm ,

To use RELATED function to create calculated column and compare dates between two columns should work.

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @v-frfei-msft  and @tangutoori 

i think i didnt explain the situation correctly. 

So i have a Table Clients and Contract and also the date of the end of the contract. I want to know how can i get the Clients who didnt renew the contract in 2 month after the end of the contract, is it possible ? if yes can you explain me how to do that please.

(again sorry if my english is not clear).

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.