Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

naal1995

Filter to exclude values in which the excludes rows for which the amout of times the text mentioned

I tried to recreate the problem in excel for simplfaction and to protect data.

I need to create a filter in which in this example Supplier C gets excluded from the graph because the number of SKU they delivered is under 2.

The number of SKU should be calicated from my base table which has every item delivered and per item it says which supplier it comes from. I then need a way to summairze that data so that if lets say in this 7 items supplier B has delivered 7 4 items it creates a colum with the number 4 and then I can use that colum in a summery table that I've created which only has the suppliers and the rank of the performance based on percentage.

Anyone know how to do this is power BI ?

problem.PNG

1 REPLY 1
v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @naal1995,

You could calculate the Amout of SKU with the formula below.

Measure =
CALCULATE (
    COUNT ( 'Base Table'[Supplier] ),
    FILTER (
        ALL ( 'Base Table' ),
        'Base Table'[Supplier] = MAX ( 'Base Table'[Supplier] )
    )
)

Capture.PNG

I 'm a little confused about your Percent, but you could calculate the Rank column with Rankx function in Power BI.

Then you could create the Clusetered column chart with the Supplier as Axis and Rank column as value.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.