Today I can filter (closed tickets or opened tickets) in my tickets system by the date using two separated measures. I'm not able to get tickets which have the same date/period of "Opened_Date" and "Closed_Date" according the dCalendar table
DETAILS of my filters and tables that I use today:
dCalendar = table used to filter by date, month, year etc.
Thanks for the help! I just tested creating the column and the measure as you said but didn't work. I realized why, actually it just returns TRUE if the the dates (opened and closed) are exacly the same, like 07/02/2019 = 07/02/2019 equal TRUE, but what I need is to compare the dates using the table dCalendar clicking on the dates in the visual, the dCalendar can be used by month, day, year etc to filter the table dTicket. Example using dCalendar by month I need to know how many tickets were opened in the month and how many were closed in this same month.
Hi Cristanio, I'm facing the same problem as you have encountered. But I have applied the solution which you have given but data is not matching. If possible can you please share PBIX file or you can explain in detail.