Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

bml123
Post Patron
Post Patron

Filter the table to show all the data from 04/01/2022 until yesterday

Hi,

I have a table with date and other fields. I want to filter the visual so that it shows the all the data from 04/01/2022 until yesterday.

How do I do that?

3 REPLIES 3
v-kkf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @bml123 ,

If the start date and end date are fixed, please specify a range of date column in the filter pane. 

vkkfmsft_0-1645757583288.png

If the range is dynamic, please try creating the following measure and displaying items when the value is not blank.

Measure = 
COUNTROWS (
    FILTER (
        'Table',
        'Table'[Date] >= DATE ( 2022, 1, 4 )
            && 'Table'[Date]
                <= TODAY () - 1
    )
)

vkkfmsft_1-1645757647550.png

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information or the expected result you expect. Let me know immediately, looking forward to your reply.
Best Regards,
Winniz
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

@bml123 , I am assuming 4th Jan 2022. Or you need from 1-april -2021

Try a measure like

calculate(sum(Table[Value]), filter(Table, Table[Date] >= date(2022,01,01)  && Table[Date] <=today() ) )

If there are too many measure to convert, use this visual level filter, check for non blank

Hi @amitchandak 

The table has lot of measures. I want to display the whole set of data where the date is after 04 January 2022 until yesterday.

How do I do that?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.