Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

m_riveravega
Regular Visitor

Filter selection

Hi,

I'm working with a database that includes products, sales, campaigns, etc. There are 18 campaigns in a year and they follow this structure: (YYYYXX), for instance, campaign 201602 or 201814. The two main tables with which I'd be working are:

PRODUCTOS: has a unique code for each product, description, category, brand....and the campaign each product was launched.

PERIODO: a table with each of the campaigns.

VENTAS: register of each of the sales made (which product, in which campaign, how many units, amount made, etc)

I would like to create a view based on the sales of "new" products. To recognise the new products I'm taking into account the campaign when it was launched. However, I would like to use a campaign filter where, if I choose a certain campaign, I would get the added sales of a product if said product has been launched during the previous year (18 campaigns). Eg. If I select campaign 201804, the chart should show me the sales of the products launched from the campaign 201704 on to the campaign filtered.

I wanted to know which measures I can apply to get the filtered sales.

Any suggestions are welcome,

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you put this data in an excel file, and give the required output in that file as well and share it here?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.